IMPORTANT ELECTION THOUGHTS
As we head towards the November 2nd election, you will see numerous one-liners, mostly in your emails, about the economy and the government. Most people read them, perhaps chuckle, and go about their way. However there is a lot of truth in many of them. We currently have a government that is rushing headlong in trying to destroy our country as we know it and to make it into a Socialist, Marxist state. What they are working so hard to do is echoed in these short statements. We have assembled a selection of them for your perusal. We believe you would be well served to read them again and reflect of what they are trying to tell you about what is happening in our country.
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.
5. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
6. The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
7. Most bad government has grown out of too much government.
8. I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.
9. The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
10. When a person is not allowed to enjoy the fruit of their labors, they are much less likely to strive to work harder in the fear that it will just be taken from them.